2007年3月19日 星期一

My Favoriate Song

In my leisure times I like listening to music। Actually in the past I just listen to Chinese songs but when I major in Japanese I start to contact to Japanese drama। There is a song about love I had listened in a Japanese drama. The drama named 魔女の條件 and the song named "First Love".

The singer is 宇多田 光 who is a popular singer in Japan। She is twenty four years old and she was bored in America. 宇多田 光 had got married with a cameraman 紀里谷和明 but now is divorced. She likes to read, watch movies, draw, and brood.But most of all she likes the most is music. The reason why she likes music the most is her mother is a singer, too. And her father is a music producter.

宇多田 光's voice is very suit to interpretation this song। And this song is a torch song about a girl love-crossed. That was her first love and she still can't get over. The girl is recollected her first lover's smell of tobacco. She will miss the man until another lover. Her love is very deep.

The song is full of disconsolation। But I love it so much। This is my favorite song।








沒有留言: