2007年3月10日 星期六

About Me

My name is Peggy। I am nighteen years old. Now I am studying in Chung Shane Medical University and majoring in Japanese. There are six people in my family. The members are Father, Mather, older brother,two younger sisters, and I. I love them so much. Because they always let me happy when I in the bad mood. By the way, I have the best wonderful family in the world .

I have a lot of hobbits. They are seeing movies, listening to music, watching television, and reading. And in my leisure time I usually doing some exercise. For instance, playing basketball, volleyball, and mouton climbing. My characteristic is optimistic, so when I was in troubles I can face it courageously.

I have a dream that I want to be a guide in the future. Because I like traveling around the world. My favorite country is Japan. Because I love the delicious foods like ラーメ and タコヤキ. In my life I hope I can travel globetrot with my family. That is all about me.

9 則留言:

yamimuki 提到...

I'm really happy to meet you in my first year in c.s.m.u. And I want to go to Japan,too. We can go to Japan and eat all the delicious foods together someday.

Cindy(neiko) 提到...

Wow~big family!!XD
When you become a guide, please tell me where is the most interesting place to go!v(^-^)v
I love takoyaki, too!

Sandy 提到...

Your family are so big! I scared.
I also want to Japan! Go together!

Sabina 提到...

you really like to eat ha!
good!
you can make it better!

Emma 提到...

My favorite country is Japan,too.I hope we can go visit Japan together.And then eat all delicious food of Japan.

gina 提到...

rozon, you have a geat personality.I really love you so much.I hope you can be a guide in the future.:)

leefan 提到...

haha
"ma zon"
u r so cute u know~
i like u very much~

鳳娟 提到...

Stupid~
Ha ha!You are stupid, but I am a smart girl.And I love you so much!I hope you will be happy forever.

匿名 提到...

HA HA ~
Nice to see you in this place!
You are a very nice person,you know that^^?
So lucky to be you friend.